A vacation to the Caribbean offers you the chance to visit some of the most spectacular beaches in the world. Almost every island of the Caribbean will have beaches that amaze; with crystal clear blue seas, sugar white sand & palm trees.
To help you choose where to go and more importantly what beach to choose, we have compiled a list of the top 10 beaches in the Caribbean, plus two very unusual ones.
1. Palm Beach, Aruba – Idyllic beach setting with superb white sand.
2. Grand Anse Beach, Grenada – 3km beach with sugar-white sand, lots of space & shallow waters.
3. Johnson’s Point, Antigua – Made up of secluded coves; these white soft sand beaches are a must for snorkeling & swimming
4. Muscha Cay, Bahamas – This exclusive private-island resort in the Bahamas has luxurious accommodations for up to 24 guests. 500 acres on four islands, 25 sugar-sand beaches.
5. Crane Beach, Barbados – Often voted as Barbados’ most beautiful beach. Imposing cliffs, a natural coral reef and soft white sands make for a perfect beach.
6. Negril Beach, Jamaica – Laid back atmosphere and Jamaica’s prettiest beach. A lot quieter than Seven Mile beach.
7. Englishman’s Bay, Tobago – A sheltered beach with fine white sand, crystal waters & surrounded by a palm jungle.
8. Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos – Part of a national marine park, this beach has fine white sand, calm turquoise waters and is protected by a barrier reef.
9. Trunk Bay, US Virgin Islands – A beautiful beach with crystal clear waters, considered one of the best places for snorkeling in the Caribbean.
10. Shoal Bay, Anguilla – Put Angullia on the tourism map; sugar-white sand, crystal clear blue waters & coral reefs.