Every now and then we log in to tumblr, pinterest, instagram only to see some amazing-looking rooms that make us wish we had the time and money to invest in storage and décor.
Well, here you will find out that re-decorating can be a lot simpler and funnier than one would expect. With these uncomplicated and cheap DIY ideas anyone can make their homes and bedrooms a lot more organized and stylish.
Using these low cost objects and learning how to re-use things that you already have at home, you will be able to make your daily life easier. This simple tips will most certainly make your house look cozy and sophisticated.
1. Using an old deck of cards to organize your necklaces will keep them from getting tangled. Besides, it looks super cool.
(by Clover Market, via Flickr)
2. Paint old bottles and use them as plant jars!
3. What about making a shelf out of books? It looks casual and sophisticated and keeps you from buying an unnecessary piece of furniture. (This tip may not work so well if you have crazy pets such as mine).
4. Use shells to support candles! It’s a safe way to light them up and it looks incredibly nice.
5. Paint old pipes with golden paint to give your bathroom/kitchen a vintage look.
6. How about using cardboard boxes to store and organize your shoes? You can decorate the corners with colored tape to make it look nicer.
7. Hide your ugly internet router within an old book case!
8. How about using an old suitcase as a mini-bar?
9. Concrete blocks and bricks can be used as shelves and they look very good in a white/grey/black painted room.